Jeff Schmitt Collision Centers Are Here to Help You!
Providing our customers with the finest quality and safest collision repairs. We proudly work with all Insurance Companies.
In Case of an Accident
- Stop and stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately, even if the damage is minor.
- Secure names and addresses of involved parties and any witnesses. Try to take pictures with a camera or cell phone and draw a sketch of the accident.
- Exchange insurance company information but do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not discuss “fault” or pay the other party.
- If your vehicle is not drivable, call any Jeff Schmitt Auto Group location to have your vehicle moved to our state-of-the-art facilities. Notify your insurance company of the accident.
Facts You Should Know
- For insurance estimates, you are not required to obtain more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice complete the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by the insurance company. However, you are required by your insurance policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs to your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary and supplements are common. We will keep you informed during the repair process of any changes.
- Your insurance company and Jeff Schmitt Auto Group wants your vehicle to be repaired properly and for you to be completely satisfied with your claims experience.
- You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy.
- The vehicle is being repaired for you, the owner. You will be required to pay the repairs on completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from any lien holders.
- Jeff Schmitt Auto Group stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
COME IN TODAY AND GET A FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE. No appointment necessary.
Open Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Jeff Schmitt Chevy North Is Here to Help You
Accidents happen, and the Chevrolet Collision Center at Jeff Schmitt Chevy North is here to help. Whether you’ve been in an accident or just need some minor repairs, stop by for the restoration you need today.
Getting your Chevy vehicle back to its former glory after an incident is no easy task. You might feel comfortable changing your own oil or topping off your fluids, but handling the work of a Chevy auto body shop isn’t a DIY gig.
The Jeff Schmitt Collision Center is equipped with the right tools, the right people, and the right experience to return your damaged Chevy back to its former glory in no time. Schedule your appointment online or give us a call today. We’ll get you back on the road in no time.
The Highest-Quality Work in Town
Ask anyone in the greater Dayton what you should expect from a trip to the Jeff Schmitt body shop, and they’ll tell you to expect nothing but the best. Don’t take our word on it, though. Check out our Chevrolet collision center’s reviews online to see story after story of satisfied customers.
Our state-of-the-art Chevrolet body shop combines the latest technology with highly skilled auto technicians to ensure your vehicle leaves looking like new. Whether you’re coming in for some quick repairs or a more involved overhaul, we’ll get you back on the road in no time.
All of Your Repairs in One Spot
Not only is the Jeff Schmitt Chevy collision center here to help with your body repair needs, but we can also tackle all of your maintenance and repairs. We have the most skilled service teams in town. Whether your car needs a quick tire rotation or a complete brake job, we’re on it.
Just because you have to bring in your car for bodywork or maintenance doesn’t mean your busy life has to stop. We offer complimentary loaner vehicles for all qualifying service appointments. You can even hang back in our comfortable lounge to relax or get some work done while you wait.
The Right Parts for the Job
Whether you’re coming into our collision center or need mechanical repairs, you can trust that the team at Jeff Schmitt Chevy North will use official parts for your vehicle. Other auto body shops and service teams might be tempted to use lower-quality, third-party parts to complete your repair. We stick to the parts that were made preciously for your ride, which means your vehicle will look and run better than new.
Jeff Schmitt Is on Your Side
Whether you need some minor repairs or a major restoration after an accident, the team at Jeff Schmitt Chevy North is on your side. As one of the largest auto groups in the area, we excel at providing quality service at an affordable price.
Give us a call, start a chat online, or stop by to learn more about getting your Chevy back on the road today.